Thursday, March 11, 2010
More fun in the snow
One of the weekends when we had a bit of snow we decided to (after shoveling of course) take the kids out on the sled. It was pretty fun and I know Marie enjoyed it a bunch. Notice the shovel that never left Sam's grasp.
Sam however didn't stay on the sled for long. It didn't take much before he was off shoveling snow where ever he could. Again in the deepest pile he could find, moving it to the area of least snow he could find.
Here he is shoveling the street near a neighbors house while Marie blissfully enjoys the free ride through the snow. I love that happy little face.
And finally, the little man that wanted to walk behind just waiting for a nice big pile of snow to shovel. Gotta love the enthusiasm and wish we all had a bit more of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that last picture. He looks all grown up!
Post a Comment