Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Little snow helpers

I don't think you could find a more enthusiastic little snow shoveler than Sam. Every day he would ask if we could go shovel snow. Fortunately for him, most days it needed to happen so out we went to shovel snow. Most days looked like these for all of the month of January and I've heard February was even worse. Too bad I missed it ;)
Even Marie joined in the fun. Some days were deep while others just needed a bit of sweeping but it got done regularly due to the excitement and thrill these little helpers got out of it.
I have to admit that having a 2 and 1 year old help shovel/sweep snow isn't always as helpful as I'd like, although usually funny. Sam had a habit of finding the biggest pile and putting it in a place that didn't have snow. This usually meant that he'd find the pile of snow that I'd been dumping on and move it to places that I had shoveled, but it wasn't too bad because anything that wears these little balls of energy out is a praiseworthy thing to me. And that's just what all that snow shoveling did. :)

No comments: