Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks day!

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!
As you can see, today Sam decided to put on a cheesy smile when I told them to smile. Marie however was NOT convinced by it.
However I was lucky enough to get some cute pictures anyway of those big blue eyes of hers and eventually she gave in and gave me a smile as Sam decided to reach for the camera. (gotta love his hair!)
And finally... I actually finished this project in a decent amount of time. Sam has a bit of a train obsession which definitely includes(and usually focuses on)Thomas the Tank engine. So while I was in America I found this fabric and just had to get it to do something with. I wanted to make matching aprons for Marie and I so I decided Sam needed one of his own that didn't have pink flowers on it. So this is what I did with the fun train fabric I found. Definitely cheaper to make than to by. It probably cost $3 to make it.

No comments: