Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Very long blog Vacation...or end.

Well, we switched our internet and phone service because we would completely loose our internet and phone for at least a day or two every month. When we switched we lost 4,ooo in our connection speed because the company is being very dumb about I'm not sure what for I'm not sure why. It has been insanely frustrating to try and do anything on my post since it takes several attempts to do anything, takes forever to do or just doesn't do it at all. I tried to do a birthday post many times since Sam turned 2 on Friday and it just isn't working and is making me want to scream. I have 2 wonderful little babies that need me more than I need to post things and get frustrated so for now...

My blog is done.

I'm not sure when I will be back but I'm not going to be posting for a while unless this internet thing gets straightened out. So farewell to all of you who look at this blog. I might be back but I might not.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I wish you well during your vacation from blogging. It sounds like you're making a good decision - to care for your little ones and enjoy them instead of getting frustrated about the internet. Take care, and have fun!
~Julia

t.t.turner said...

We'll miss all your cute pictures! I think we get to see Christoph in a week or so in NYC - you guys want to come out and make it a party?!