Friday, August 14, 2009

Surprise!

Ok, so I think the frustration finally wore off. No, the internet situation isn't much better (although we are the only ones in the house using it now so hopefully it will be a bit better) but I finally came up with a plan to hopefully allow me to blog without going crazy so here it is...

I'm going to do short posts hopefully more frequently and sometimes with continued themes(ex I'll be doing Sam's birthday over a few days probably). They will have one possibly two pictures in them and you will be lucky if there is a video. So all the cute videos from Sam's birthday will have to wait for another day. Sorry! But here we go!

Happy Birthday Sam! :)

This was just so cute that I had to try. :)




This is from Thomas the Tank Engine, one of Sam's favorite trains, it's name is Toby. This is the shortest of the videos so I got it up with only an hour of waiting. There are more but this is the only one you get to enjoy. More pictures to come soon! :)

We love you Sam! Thank you for an awesome 2 years!

No comments: