Saturday, August 15, 2009

8 Months

Wow!!! I really can't believe it's been 8 months since we added our little Marie Elouise to our family! She was a bit of a surprise but one of the best surprises in my life!

One day those happy beautiful blue eyes are going to enchant some guy and she will take off to find her happily ever after. For now I'm just going to enjoy my snuggles and the fun we have each day.
She is such a delight to have around and between her and Sam I have more smiles, laughs and insanity than I know what to do with every day.

I love you my little Marie!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

She is so precious and looks just like Sam!

t.t.turner said...

She is so cute!

Autumn said...

What a sweet picture! I am glad you didn't give up blogging altogether. Having to do shorter posts would probably be good for all of us - it's so easy to get wordy!

Joanna said...

Those are adorable pictures!