Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The cake

We made our favorite cake for Sam's birthday and since I wasn't very creative we just gave him a small round version for himself.I'm not sure he quite got the whole blowing the candles out thing. He blew and the video we have is cute but we got mostly spit with a little bit of air. It was good that we had a cake just for him.
The best part was the definite pleasure he got in eating the cake. Unfortunately the cake didn't look so nice after he started eating it as expected. The next day when we opened the fridge and Sam gave a very sad "kaputt!" or broken and started crying. Not much later we looked at the pictures from his party and he did the same thing. I'm pretty sure it's not possible to keep a cake looking perfect after it's been attacked by an excited 2 year old.

No comments: