This is one of his latest adventures. I was quite impressed with his speed since he was wearing bulky clothing but like I said, nothing stops him when he's determined. It's so fun to hear the laughter that usually accompanies the climbing and conquering of yet another new mountain. Unfortunately that didn't get captured but you get the smile. :)
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Still climbing... One of these days he'll reach the top!
The top of what I'm not sure but he's a go getter and nothing stops him. He's really good at getting on chairs and tables and using them to get other things that I don't want him to get. This however is one table I don't mind so much.

This is one of his latest adventures. I was quite impressed with his speed since he was wearing bulky clothing but like I said, nothing stops him when he's determined. It's so fun to hear the laughter that usually accompanies the climbing and conquering of yet another new mountain. Unfortunately that didn't get captured but you get the smile. :)
This is one of his latest adventures. I was quite impressed with his speed since he was wearing bulky clothing but like I said, nothing stops him when he's determined. It's so fun to hear the laughter that usually accompanies the climbing and conquering of yet another new mountain. Unfortunately that didn't get captured but you get the smile. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment