Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My kids eat mold! How about yours?

Yup they eat it and LOVE it. It's kinda weird to me because it wasn't until I married Arnold that I was really introduced to eating mold. I know my Dad loves it but I never really wanted to eat it. It just didn't sound that good. So after Arnold begged and pleaded with me to try a little and kept doing it, I've slowly grown to enjoy a little mold here and there. I think my favorite is Arnold's favorite, Saint Agur. As long as I don't look at what I'm eating I'm fine and it tastes good. I just have to think of something else. These two little people, however, will probably love it there whole lives. Yummy moldy cheese. And if you don't believe me here is picture proof.
Eating mold before jam.

I know it may not look like she's enjoying it but it's one thing she will always eat... yummy mold!

*Just to clarify... Mold=blue cheese. I'm not completely crazy, I promise.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Jacob is the same way with me. "Eat it! It's good!" It's mold!

Kara said...

Yup. Ever since our time in France, our little ones are mold-lovers too. Crazy, huh! Hope your family is doing well and thanks for the great blog!