Sam, or our little Samuel Jones (as in imagine the Indiana Jones theme playing in the back ground) loves the swing for it's possibilities. As you can see they are probably endless although usually greatly controlled.
Monday, October 12, 2009
The Swing
Reasonably close to the house is a great swing we love to play on some times. A few weeks ago was one of those days. We hoped on the bikes and rode over to enjoy the beautiful evening. It was perfect weather and just a gorgeous day. The swing is pretty great too.

Sam, or our little Samuel Jones (as in imagine the Indiana Jones theme playing in the back ground) loves the swing for it's possibilities. As you can see they are probably endless although usually greatly controlled.
With me in to hold them down it still gets a bit exciting but lots of fun. I must admit that the first 5 minutes when they aren't crawling all over the place is my favorite but I think they enjoy the crawling part the most.
I have to admit, I'd love to have one of these in my own back yard some day! They are so relaxing and fun! :)
Sam, or our little Samuel Jones (as in imagine the Indiana Jones theme playing in the back ground) loves the swing for it's possibilities. As you can see they are probably endless although usually greatly controlled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is the coolest swing I've ever seen! Where are you guys these days anyway?
Post a Comment