Thursday, July 9, 2009

Absence...

So I just want to do a quick apology for my absence. I have excuses of course like a visiting friend, getting REALLY sick with a stomach bug, no internet for a week. I think that covers atleast 3 weeks or more of my time missing. So here's to trying to catch up for the next little while.

In my absence a lot has changed, mostly with Marie. Here are a few pictures from today one of which might give you some ideas...

Matching babies. So cute but so wiggly. When will they ever hold still for a picture? And why is it that they always play on my lap? It is cute though.
Sam is so flexible. Not too many boys would play in this position for at least 5-10 min.
Any finally...

You can guess how she got there by the grin on her face. She is fast and determined. So now I just have to keep up with both of them. Lucky for me Arnold is going to be home for a while now. :)

Oh and for those who are wondering. I keep forgetting to put this on but the song Sam sings is Twinkle, twinkle little star. Just in case you were wondering.

No comments: