So for the last month or so Sam and Marie are starting to interact more. It's really fun to watch as they start to play together. This first video was almost a month ago. It might sound like she's squealing in pain or crying but she is really laughing. I think Sam says draw in german but I'm not sure...you'd have to ask Arnold. I also like the way he wants her to get up about 5 sec into the video.
This next video was last week. I can never seem to get the moment at it's best but this is pretty close. Sam and Marie were alternating slapping the tray and giggling and it was just too much fun. I almost didn't get a video because we were all having so much fun and laughing that I didn't think about it till it was almost over. Marie isn't giggling but she was just before I got the camera. It's still cute.
[EDIT: we can't seem to get the video to post, we are working on it]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwwww. Thanks so much for your phone call! I hope you are doing well. It was great to hear you giggle behind the camera. As I watched the video I couldn't help but think, "she's doing a wonderful job!" Sam & Marie are lucky to have you.
Post a Comment