Thursday, March 19, 2009
Marie is 3 months...
Ok, so 3 months and a few days old since she was born on the 15th. Either way I decided to dedicate a whole post to her since it's hard to do that when I always have so many insanely cute pictures of both of them.
I love these little cougar fan pictures because she looks like she's laughing in both! She was full of smiles that day but would not perform for the camera so these are the only two I got where she actually smiled almost.
This next one is just cute because she had been holding up her head for forever and then just laid down and stared. She was laying there so peacefully that I had to get a picture of it. I don't think either of my kids will hold still much but she is a bit more peaceful than Sam and I cherish the few moments when there is quiet and peace here before I have 2 tornadoes running around tearing everything apart with complete joy written across their faces at their new discoveries.
Sleeping babies! Yay! What more can I say...
If this doesn't show a bit of personality then I'm not sure what does. I love the little smiles she makes all the time. They lift my spirit when the day has been way too long.
So I wanted to post some cute videos but those aren't working for some reason so I'll have to do it later...Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She's so cute, Mandi!
Mandie, she is so gorgeous.. I love her pink flowery dress! Gina xo
She is adorable!
Post a Comment