Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our happy little girl... Smiles and Giggles :)

Oops! So I got the title started and didn't realize that it got posted probably by Sam before I put anything in it so now I'm finishing it. Here are the promised videos from before.

This first video is Marie waking up in the morning. She's the cutest thing even though in the video she is a little distracted by the camera and keeps trying to sit up. She is so full of smiles just like Sam and I couldn't wish for anything better than my family to wake up to in the morning :)



Marie LOVES bath time and has so much fun in the tub. My favorite part, although I love watching her splash and play, is getting her ready for the bath. She is so ticklish that she giggles the whole time I'm getting her clothes off and if I tickle her neck just a little bit I get a whole hearted laugh. It's the best way to finish off the day with both babies playing happily in the tub. Of course it's easier the few nights Arnold is around to help but it's tons of fun with a bit of chaos when he's not. Marie is always distracted by the camera no matter what I've tried but this is about as close as I've gotten to getting her to laugh with it on. Just a small glimpse of what you are missing.

No comments: