Ok, so I wasn't quite ready for this one but I guess it will keep me on my toes. Needless to say we keep the door locked now, and since it takes several turns of the key to unlock it I haven't been too worried about him unlocking it yet. I'm sure I'll need to keep a close watch so I don't miss when it happens or maybe I'll just start taking the key out...
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
One of Sam's new tricks...
Ok, so I wasn't quite ready for this one but I guess it will keep me on my toes. Needless to say we keep the door locked now, and since it takes several turns of the key to unlock it I haven't been too worried about him unlocking it yet. I'm sure I'll need to keep a close watch so I don't miss when it happens or maybe I'll just start taking the key out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's the handles! Kaelah was doing that while we were in Kauai! Normal door knobs are fine still, thank goodness.
Post a Comment