Like I said. Hopefully. I figure getting 16 teeth in 14 months means I deserve a break. I've heard there are more molars to come but I'm hoping that waits a bit since I'm not really ready to do that with a newborn and at this point it would probably happen that way if it does. Anyway, this is just before he got the last 4 teeth and as you can tell he's cute, happy and drooling. ;)

So these pictures are just because he's cute! :)

I just love this picture because you can even see his molars in it. He has a huge mouth and loves to open it all the time but for some reason it's hard to get a picture showing all the teeth he has until now... :)

Ok I take it back, I guess he has 4 more at this point but atleast you can see his bottom molars. :)
1 comment:
Yep, four more to come, and knowing Sam he'll get them all at once like Joseph did. And probably soon, too. Joseph got them in a month or two ago, before he was even 1 1/2 years old. The dentist was amazed. But now we're really done!!! Good luck.
Post a Comment