Wednesday, September 10, 2008

mowing the lawn

When Dad is home Sam loves to be with him and Saturday morning he decided to be Daddy's little helper. He wanted to push the mower and was so cute. I think he ended up helping mow the whole yard. It probably went a little slower than it could have due to his help but I think all involved had fun. Of course Arnold was very careful with Sam helping.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

11 new blog entries from Mandi!?! These are so terrific! I'm glad you had such a wonderful trip. Boy, I don't have any mansions in my family, past or present. I just can't believe how old Sam acts! Put him & Kaelah in the same room and you would never be able to guess they are, in truth, the same age! Maybe that's why you're getting a new baby sooner than me. I still have mine. (: Best wishes with the pregnancy!

Joanna said...

Hey, Mandi! I just tagged you.