First of all Sam started Primary! He loved it! Especially his new suit. He's so proud of wearing a suit like Pappi every week to church.

My parents showed up with Jenica to drop her off since it was her first time flying (and I think they wanted to come and make sure all was well and see their long lost grandbabies). Something seemed to find a way into one of their bags. I'm always surprised at the flexibility of that little man.
When they arrived they brought sunshine and warmth enough to melt our huge snowmen, which was a little sad, but also the ice patch we had for a road, which was very nice. I got stuck on it once and we had quite the exciting time
The kids even went out that day to enjoy the fresh air without the need of extra warmth. Of course they both found shoes before wandering out.
No comments:
Post a Comment