Monday, July 19, 2010

Update!

Sam's foot is looking so good! I thought I'd take pictures of what it looks like 4 days after the bee sting since I didn't get any right after. His foot looks 200% better than it did when we took him into the hospital and he's finally walking on it again and only complains about it mildly instead of constantly! Yea!
So I know it's not obvious but the bottom of his foot is still a little purple in this one and only in a much smaller area.Here you can see some of the strangeness of what happened to the front of his foot and part of the red area. It basically made 90% of his foot red and swollen.And finally a funny picture of the little guy after a shorter trip into Frankfurt today. They both crashed this afternoon but Marie fell asleep on me and Sam pulled a cousin Jo.

No comments: