I have to admit, I really miss a good Texas Bar-B-Que! So My dad decided to take us out for some since we didn't have time to smoke some meat when we got back from the temple.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Oh how I miss it...
Ok, so I have to admit I hadn't planned on wiping our computer and putting most things back on. Unfortunately it took a while and then I just didn't jump back into blogging. Arnold did a great post for Easter but I'll have to add to that later since I promised the yummy lunch next...
I have to admit, I really miss a good Texas Bar-B-Que! So My dad decided to take us out for some since we didn't have time to smoke some meat when we got back from the temple.
This is my friend, Maja, who came with me to keep me sane on the flight over. It was her first time having ribs and I have to admit we had a little lesson on eating ribs before taking this picture. Otherwise it would have looked more like the next one.
I think I've never seen a Texan eat a chopped brisket sandwich with a knife and fork... but hey she's German and it's amazing to watch them use a knife and fork. It's almost like a dance. We Americans struggle with the back and forth while they just eat with both the whole meal. Kinda cool.
And finally what post is not complete without at least one picture of a smiling little kiddo. :) And who wouldn't smile with so much yummy food in front of you?
I have to admit, I really miss a good Texas Bar-B-Que! So My dad decided to take us out for some since we didn't have time to smoke some meat when we got back from the temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment