Thursday, November 5, 2009

She's walking

Yup! And I've got a video of it too for your enjoyment. Sunday she decided that it was time to start walking. I'm not sure what happened to make up her mind but she got going and on Monday she was doing pretty good with 3ish feet. Tuesday it was even more and now, well, see for yourself...

Oh, sorry about the noise in the background. That's Sam. He found my first pair of tap shoes and loves them. I'm not sure if he thinks they are fun or if he just likes how noisy they are, but either way it's cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She`s so cute!
I remember when you called out of the hospital nearly 1 year ago and Maja and I were allowed to see the newborn Marie!
She is such a blessing! And so are you and Arnold and Sam!

With Love,

Sabine

Greek Goddess said...

I love those first steps. So precious. She's just like my kids. Rebecca was walking at 10 1/2 months and Joseph at 10 months. What fun!