Friday, November 13, 2009
My little man
In digging through some of our old stuff, Arnold found his old glasses. Sam thought it was funny to wear them and so we got this picture. He didn't want to hold still for the taking of the picture though which is why Arnold is pinning him down. I love his little grin and how much he looks like his Dad.
Here he is working away at the computer. Yup, my little computer man. He loves it, although I'm not sure why other than he gets to be like Daddy.
And finally, climbing. I can't have a post about just Sam with out a picture of him climbing. Well, almost. He does it so much and finds so many ways to fill his climbing need that it's pretty easy to include yet another climbing picture. The funny thing about this one is that he slipped and got stuck. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment