Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm grateful for...

...A loving husband who takes care of us, especially the gazillions of times he has let me sleep in while taking the babies, washed dishes, done laundry and the other endless list of things he does to make my life easier without being asked or expecting anything in return. I don't know what I did to deserve him since he found me but I'll always be grateful for him chasing me down and winning my heart forever. I don't know what I'd do without him! I also love how wonderful and loving he is with our little ones. He's even willing to hug trees with our little man.
For Sam who provides lots of energy, smiles, laughs and new adventures each day. He just throws himself into everything he does with his whole soul and every ounce of energy he has. It's amazing to watch. I love the few moments like this where he's just chillin.
For Marie who provides endless giggles, smiles and new discoveries each day. She is so thoughtful and quietly ponders things while she also has energy and liveliness. I can't get enough of those beautiful eyes and curls. I think my Mom knows a poem for this picture... ;)
I love my little family and all they do for me. I don't know what I'd do without them. Seeing the world through my children's eyes brings so much laughter and fun as they learn and play each day. I just can't get enough of the fun moments and wait for even more as they grow older.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We miss you!