Saturday, October 10, 2009

Too cute in pigtails!

I just love how cute my babies are. I'm sure some days I take too many pictures because they are just that cute. The other day we were getting something at the store and I saw these little ponytails and thought they would be fun to get some day when Marie actually has hair. I have to admit I just couldn't wait that long and got them anyway.

As you can see I then I couldn't wait to use them.

Part of the reason she's just to cute for words is the smile. It's always there unless she's REALLY tired, hungry or Sam is sitting on her etc out of brotherly love. So basically the smile is almost always there.
It's probably good that Sam's love is shown in other ways too. I just wish you could hear the giggles that went along with this picture.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Isn't it fun to have a boy & a girl? (: