I guess it's time to do a post about me since I've had a birthday and all that... just kidding. I did have a birthday and we had our 5th wedding anniversary(I had ideas for a big post about how amazing Arnold is but since I'm not that amazing it never happened) but basically I'm to slow to keep up with everything. However, I know my family will be very upset if I don't show pictures of this so here we go...
Before

Yea, that's a really cheesy grin. I'm good at those when Arnold is pointing the camera at me.
and...
After


It's not terribly amazing but it will cut at least 5 minutes off my shower time and I think I'll like it after a few days to adjust.
5 comments:
Hi Mandi,
you look so cute!!! Maja and I love it!!!
Thanks for sharing...
Love you,
Sabine
Cute! I'm sure you'll love it.
Hans likes your hair too!!!
Your hair looks great!!!! I love it! And happy belated birthday!!
I love it.
Post a Comment