Saturday, September 26, 2009

En Garde

Boys will be boys right? Well, Sam loves hitting things with his sword. He also likes to use it as a walking stick and a few other things. He's so funny though because he loves to go around saying, "En Garde!" I'm not sure he really knows what it means but he knows Daddy says it so it's got to be cool right? :)

Oh, and yes, I'm a girl. Can you tell? Not so into the running around hitting things with a stick or styrofoam thing. Oh, wait, sorry about that...styrofoam sword. But Sam was having fun. Why do I feel like I look like a pirate in this picture?

Marie has her priorities right. :) Does it taste good? I love the raised eyebrow. It may not taste good, it's definitely not chocolate, but it's great for teething! Maybe the eyebrow says differently.

No comments: