Thursday, May 7, 2009

I've been busy...

And I didn't even know it. I got on to do another post and noticed that I have 100 posts already! Wow! I guess that makes this 101.
Ok, so I'll admit it...I have the world's cutest kids and I just can't resist putting up more pictures of them. As you can see Sam is anxiously awaiting the time that Marie can play with him. He's always on the ground talking to her and trying to pick her up and have her go somewhere with him. The last one is always a bit exciting and scary.

Sam loves ball and sticks. What boy doesn't. The outfit is from his Aunt Calli and I think it says pretty much everything about him. He's definitely my curious Sam and he's definitely a monkey. Nothing is safe from this child no matter how high I put it, if he wants it, he gets it.



This is a great little video of our little dancer to be. She loves to use her feet for anything she can. It's so fun to watch her learn new things. She's almost mobile now and if she keeps up what she's doing she'll be at a full crawl soon. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet but I know Sam is very ready for a little helper.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I love Sam's outfit, and I love his commentary during the video!!! How cute!