So here she is... For those of you who don't know her, this is my Grandma Bastian.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Life happens...
So my sister reminded me that I haven't posted in a long time...oops! I did (2 posts back) commit to doing a post every day to get all caught up on the whole holiday to current that hadn't been posted yet. However I think I'm a little behind and I might have to do a few days of brief catch up at some point but what can I say...Life happens... today I'm just going to do some pictures of one of the most amazing people I know! (and my cute kids :)
So here she is... For those of you who don't know her, this is my Grandma Bastian.
Ok, so maybe I'm biased but I think she's the greatest Grandma in the whole world. She's the most kind, loving, spiritual, faithful, amazing, patient, wonderful, hardworker, stubborn(...I should probably stop now) person I've ever known. The list could really go on forever.
If these two pictures don't show you how loving she is then you'll never see it. She raised 9 of the most wonderful people I know and if that doesn't say some thing then nothing does. I've never met kinder or happier people than my Aunts and Uncles. They are all as amazing as she is and I'm sure they would be happy to say that they learned it from their parents.

And here is another one just because it's fun. We had so much fun spending time with her and I just wish we could do it more often.
And here is a picture of a picture of her other half. I admire her so much since she's been without him for 13 years now. That's where the stubborn is admirable because she's still going strong for someone in their mid 80's!
And I'm not sure why she has this because I don't think her house is ever a mess but I definitely feel like I need one here for my little tornadoes...
I know this doesn't do her justice, or my Grandpa for that matter, because they make the best couple in the world. I hope to someday be even a fraction as wonderful as they are. If I can get there I'll be a very happy person indeed! :) Love you Grandma!
So here she is... For those of you who don't know her, this is my Grandma Bastian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment