Weight : 4450gm
Height : 56cm
Head : 37.5 cm (she gained more here than in height!)
Cuteness: 12 (Watch out for when she turns 16)
Sam is making leaps and bounds in everything lately! He seems to be taking off and growing up a little too fast. He loves to read and has me read to him regularly. On of his favorite books is an ABC book which we sing the ABC's with. He does that atleast once if not 20 times a day and will even say some of them along with me. There are some books with numbers in them and he doesn't know which one is which but he'll see numbers and go, "Da, do, dee..."
He knows most of his body parts and you can ask him where his hand, feet, head, etc are and he'll smile, giggle and point to them. It's the cutest thing to watch. He also randomly says what they are, like this morning when I got him dressed he reached for his toes and said, "TOES!!!" and smiled at me. His vocabulary has expanded so much in the last couple weeks that I'm not even going to try and write all the things he says now but it's amazing to watch. I thought he might be slow since he's doing 3ish languages but it's really taking off all of a sudden and I have to keep up since his words change so rapidly and become better each day.
Last but not least is the fact that he has decided that he needs to put himself to sleep at night and for nap time. Part of me is really grateful for this because he is such an easy child in the realm of sleeping and this just makes it easier with an infant. However part of me is sad, very sad to have my little guy growing up and doing things on his own. Mostly with this because he's such a good little snuggler and I really, really miss my Sam snuggle time. But on the other hand it makes life easier when I have a baby that wants to be held while he needs to go to bed. He still likes me to sing a few songs but then it's time for Mommy to leave (he starts saying,"Bye,bye") and he goes right to sleep without complaint. Now if he would just cooperate when he's awake that well, life would be a little too perfect and I wouldn't know what to do with myself.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Sam sounds EXACTLY like Kaelah right now! To a 't'!!! I should just copy & paste this blog entry into mine & simply say, "ditto!"
Awwwww. He is such a little dolly. I can't wait to meet him!
Wow, what a cutie, well TWO cuties! Marie is beautiful. Hope you are doing well with two.
Oh Mandi, she looks adorable.
Post a Comment