I'm working with the YW in my ward and absolutely loving it! They are the best! They are so good to me and put up with my lack of German and do an amazing job listening to my lessons in English. One of these days I'll get to the point where I can do it in German. Either way, they threw me a surprise baby shower for the little girl we are about to have. They don't do them here apparently and did quite a bit of research to plan it but it was amazing. Diaper cake and all...Wow!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Surprise baby shower!
Ok so I know this happened a little while ago but I was hoping for more pictures of it before I posted but since I'm not sure when I'll get them I'm just going to do this now...

I'm working with the YW in my ward and absolutely loving it! They are the best! They are so good to me and put up with my lack of German and do an amazing job listening to my lessons in English. One of these days I'll get to the point where I can do it in German. Either way, they threw me a surprise baby shower for the little girl we are about to have. They don't do them here apparently and did quite a bit of research to plan it but it was amazing. Diaper cake and all...Wow!
I'm working with the YW in my ward and absolutely loving it! They are the best! They are so good to me and put up with my lack of German and do an amazing job listening to my lessons in English. One of these days I'll get to the point where I can do it in German. Either way, they threw me a surprise baby shower for the little girl we are about to have. They don't do them here apparently and did quite a bit of research to plan it but it was amazing. Diaper cake and all...Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so nice of them! - And for them to have to do all that research must mean they really like you working with them, too!
Awwww... how wonderful to hear about! So you're having a girl?!? That's wonderful! If you lived in CO I would totally let you borrow things!
Post a Comment