Monday, December 15, 2008

Marie Elouise LvE born today!


Happy to announce our baby girl was born today! Marie Elouise LvE, at 7:55 am.
Mother and child are doing very well.

8 comments:

JObeney said...

Congratulations. I can't get over how cute she is!

Alisha said...

AHHHH! She is so pretty! And I love her name. Can't wait to see more photos. You look good, Mandi!

Julia said...

Congratulations! How exciting to have another member of your family finally here!!! We're glad to hear the good news, and we're glad you're both doing well!

Autumn said...

Yay! Congrats!!! That's always so exciting as well as such a relief that the moment you have been building up to for 9 months is here and all is well. When you get a minute - we would all love the birth story (especially in a german hospital - any different?)

Sarah said...

I know I already said it on Facebook, but congratulations!!! Samuel & Marie sound so nice together. Best wishes!

Shannon said...

Congratulations, Mandi! You & little Marie look great!

cldmt_chick said...

Mandi, congrats!! She is _so_ cute.

Jo said...

Mandi, Congratulations on your new little girl who is just as beautiful as her mom!!! Remember me....seminary in TX?
Jo Hughes!