Monday, November 3, 2008

Random cuteness

So these are just some random things I thought were cute or funny and so I thought I'd stick them all together...Sam is definitely a Texan. He seems to think the bike is his horse and rides it frequently. I think he also thinks he's a gymnast or something because he likes to perform all sorts of tricks on it.
So the other day Arnold comes in with Sam all bundled up and hands me the camera. He then tells me to get ready to take a picture and this is what he uncovered. We aren't sure how he did it but somehow he managed to get the one arm out of his pajamas. He does move a lot in his sleep but still... ???
Arnold gets Sam ready in the morning. This is the two of them just before Arnold took off for work.
Just chillin together in the morning. Sam loves every second of the day he gets with his Daddy and you can tell by the smile here how happy he is just to be with him. Arnold is the best Daddy in the whole world!

So I'm not sure how this happened but there are a lot of things I'm not sure about when Sam is around. They usually occur in the 2 seconds I'm not looking. Either way he was giggling and when we went to check on him to see what was so funny we found him stuck in the chair. :)
This is one of Sam's favorite books and of course his favorite person. So cute! :)

2 comments:

Autumn said...

What a cutie! Sam seems like a fun silly little kid who is keeping you smiling - glad to hear it! Hopefully it will rub off on number two, right?

Sarah said...

I love all the pictures especially the one of Arnold and Sam wearing the berets. How French!