Thursday, November 6, 2008

My pregnant belly shot

Ok so I know some of you have been waiting for this and I've taken a few pictures but haven't posted any of them.

These two pictures are of me at the end of September so they are a little out of date but it gives you an idea of how big I was and the main thing is the fact that I look like I stuffed a basketball under my shirt. Seriously! I haven't changed that much from the back, a little from the front but I turn sideways and WHAT??? I look like an elephant! Just kidding. Although the YW did tell me my stomach arrives 5 min before I do. It is pretty funny...
Ok, so this is the real elephant shot. Just from the side, since I don't change much from the front or back, but taken this morning.

And just for fun or comparison, although I though it was rotated and I'm not going to fix it now, this is me at 8ish weeks left when I had Sam. I'm currently at about 5 weeks left so about 3 weeks difference. I definitely think he was bigger.

4 comments:

cldmt_chick said...

Yeah!!! Mandi you look great! I can't believe that this little one is almost here. I am so excited for you and your family.

Autumn said...

Cute! I love belly shots! You do look great - I love the basketball look. Mine usually goes from basketball to watermelon, so I defintely understand the whole sticking out in front thing. Hope you feel as cute as you look!

Sarah said...

You're so cute!

Alisha said...

Thanks for finally putting these up, cutie. ;) You are so adorable. Getting excited? Sam is going to be such a sweet big brother. We love you!