So, I don't have any pictures from going to church but after that Dirk and Caroline met up with us and we took a stroll through the park to our next destination the Prater which was a little scary for me...
Dirk took a bunch of fun pictures from the worlds oldest ferris wheel... Yikes! So I'm scared of heights and this was a bit creepy for me but we made it. Notice I'm not next to the windows in this one. The wind kept blowing and it was just a bit shaky for me.
Afterward we stopped at a little cafe on the way back to the car to get some lunch. It was really fun cause we had little sparrows that kept coming and eating crumbs off the ground. They were so fun to watch and Sam loved them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment