Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Beautiful Vienna...

Ok, to start we probably have a million or atleast a lot of pictures of this place so I tried to pick out just a few. It's a castle or I guess more likely a palace that was huge and beautiful. The first picture is from the entrance. Once we got it and got the tickets we walked all the way up to the back and got a view from there....It was a long walk. Sam had fun climbing the stairs by himself but he decided to sit and take a bit of a break at one point. He's just too cute for words.
So this is a picture looking back at where we came from. The entrance is on the other side of the building in the distance so the grounds are pretty huge. I can't imagine having a backyard that big.
A closer look at the back of the palace and the pretty gardens. Not that you can see much but it was beautiful.
This is where we walked to and climbed up the stairs to the top so we could see the view. We then walked all the way back and took a tour of the palace. I have to admit I got a lot of excercise that day since this wasn't the only walking we did. It was worth it to see the old summer palace of the Austrian king. They really lived a completely different life.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fun!!! I should come visit you! Thank you soooo much for your b-day phone call. Yes, I was at church, but I've listened to the message 3 or 4 times so it all worked out. Thanks again!!!