Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ready for the game

So Germany made it to the finals of the European cup! Yea! Unfortunately they didn't win and I think it was a very unfair game. However, Arnold was ready with his ties to cheer them on. This is actually for the semi-finals but I think we watched atleast 4 games, which is a record for me. I definitely enjoy football a lot more than most other sports. And for all the Americans reading this I'm not talking about American football. I'm talking about the REAL thing. I think American football is about the second most boring sport in the world that I've watched. I'm afraid baseball is in first place for the most boring. Sorry to all those out there that like the two sports but you have to admit they would be a lot more interesting with a LOT less dead time in between EVERYTHING that happens. Atleast the few games I've seen you spend most of your time wondering when the next thing is going to happen and when you should start watching again. Anyway, the games were fun and I really enjoyed it! I'm pretty sure Arnold did too! :)

*ok so I was just corrected by a sister of mine that says golf is the #1 most boring sport and then everything gets bumped down one from there. However I have never watched golf so I don't really know but I can imagine it could be the first....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: