Ok, so I've had a couple friends in the last 3 days or so put this on their blogs so I guess I'd better do it to... 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. | |
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
I guess I'd better do it too.... Memory Game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Mandi, I remember when you and Arnold had us and the Omers over one night, and somehow it came to putting on music and dancing (in couples) around your living room. I was so embarassed because Jacob and I are definitely NOT dancers, and I'm pretty sure you and Arnold laughed together afterward about how stupid we looked!
I also remember lots of fun V.T. visits. Such good girl talk!
Two things stand out: 1. When you came to check-in your Freshman year at Heritage Halls. 2. Your wedding reception. Why these two? Because to me they show how much you grew during those years. You seemed to become so much more confident and comfortable with yourself and your abilities. That was a great transformation to watch.
Mandi: I have a memory. Remember that time you put a picture of you preggo with #2 on your blog? So I could see how cute you look? Yeah, those were good times.
LOL! J/K. Well, I just remember having some good heart-to-hearts while we were roommates. And watching you start to date and fall in love with Arnie. Such fun.
There are so many how can I pick just one...what happens when you are friends for going on 12 years!!!
One I remember was when I had you, Andi, and Aubrey over to my house during homecoming and Andi and I tried to convince you that we were drinking beer!
Then of course were our Grande Fuetes!!! Love you Girly!!!
I remember that I first met you during the stake youth show choir we were both helping with. I was so glad that you could teach the choreography because I didn't want to! Then we moved into your ward, and I would look for you in relief society, so I could sit by someone I knew! And I remember the cookies and the pie that you brought over to us. They were delicious!
Post a Comment