Tuesday, May 6, 2008

In the cupboards

So Sam has discovered the fact that door and drawers open and that there is usually something fun on top of tables if he can reach it. I have to admit I was hoping it would take a lot longer for him to discover all this out but unfortunately it hasn't. For the last few weeks he's been pulling everything he can out of everything he can get his little hands in. On this particular day he climbed in the pantry 4-5 times in a row and each time would look at me as if to say, "I didn't do it" or "Who me?" So now the house is being baby proofed to a new level and will probably continue to happen since he's now getting tall enough to reach more and more and he's also learning to climb and is getting pretty good at it now.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: