Sam also likes to perform tricks at the table. He's decided it's funny play with the spoon and I think he's becoming quite the little clown. He also likes to do this funny little thing with his hands or arms and we got him to do it on this video too!
Monday, April 7, 2008
You'd think we never fed this kid...
Sam is so funny cause he puts everything in his mouth especially anything that is some form of technology. The first picture is of him trying to eat the camera and the second is a typical shot of him if I had a camera all the time. He's always got something in his mouth and loves to crawl around that way.
Sam also likes to perform tricks at the table. He's decided it's funny play with the spoon and I think he's becoming quite the little clown. He also likes to do this funny little thing with his hands or arms and we got him to do it on this video too!
Sam also likes to perform tricks at the table. He's decided it's funny play with the spoon and I think he's becoming quite the little clown. He also likes to do this funny little thing with his hands or arms and we got him to do it on this video too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment