I have to admit Sam loves to laugh and does it a lot but this was so funny the other day. I gave him a teething biscuit to chew on since he was done eating and I needed him preoccupied for a few more minutes and he just started laughing. I think he was just a little too tired and couldn't help himself or maybe he was having fun using his 8 teeth that he doesn't need but either way it was hard not to laugh. Unfortunately he was a little distracted by the camera so the laughing isn't as good as it was before or after but here is a glimps of it. I couldn't decide which video was better so let me know which one is your favorite. (Yes, he is biting off pieces of it if you watch carefully. I guess he's practicing for the steak soon to come.)
This video was just a couple mornings ago. He got all excited when we pulled out a yogurt and started doing this funny little kicking thing with his feet. I think he likes food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment