Monday, March 31, 2008
What I love about Europe...
There are some things in life that just make you smile and this is one of them. It's amazing that in the U.S. you can drive 15 minutes and find a Walmart just about anywhere you are. However, I can now drive 15 minutes and find things like this. I love the way there is open fields surrounding the towns, and you can find castles and old history just about anywhere you go. The two bottom pictures were taken as we were driving to the castle. It's a little hard to see but the bottom picture has a castle on top of the hill.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't you just love that about Europe!? It's hard to resist taking a photo of every street corner, living here! And I love that there are little pieces of paradise just outside my door! (Aren't we lucky?)
-Heather
Mandi! You make me want to visit Germany so bad! How ironic that my big trip this summer will be to TX when you're now out of the country! Perhaps in 2009 or 2010 we'll come....
Post a Comment