Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our last look at Texas for a while

We left Texas looking like this with the most beautiful weather you could ever imagine. I guess even Texas wants us to come back to visit. :) Sam loves to be outside but wasn't so sure about the grass. Usually he loves to crawl and goes everywhere rather quickly for such a small guy but the grass brings on a whole new picture. I think he's definitely the cutest little guy I've ever seen!









We went on several bike rides with him before we left. At first he wasn't so sure about the whole thing but after a bit he liked it since he liked the outdoors. He probably prefers the drivers seat like he does in the car, but I don't think I'm quite ready for that quite yet. The sunglasses are cool though. :)

No comments: